This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a well-respected and growing bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance. Position is open due to retirement.
They will consider JUNIOR LEVEL OR EXPERIENCED Lenders!
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $50,000 to $90,000 (based on level of experience) plus bonus
- Outstanding full benefits package
- Growth opportunities
- Relocation assistance provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Inherit existing loan portfolio and responsible for managing current Agricultural and Commercial relationships.
- Responsible for developing new Agricultural and Commercial business relationships.
- Provide outstanding customer service to effectively help clients achieve their financial goals.
- Portray a professional image in the community, possess a high level of integrity, desire to be part of a team environment, and ability to work independently.
- JUNIOR LEVEL: 1+ year Agriculture lending OR Agriculture Credit Analyst experience.
- EXPERIENCED LEVEL: 3+ years Agriculture lending experience.
- Solid Business development and analytical skills.
- Ability to communicate with clients and coworkers/management in a professional, personable, and confidential manner.
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by; apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8521
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.