Project Manager – Oracle
Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment?
Does your background in project management involve experience with customization and implement Oracle enhancements and upgrades?
Do you excel in communication and project management best practices?
Are you’re hands-on and enjoy working with internal stakeholder to identify and prioritize Oracle Enhancements or Customizations?
If so, this is the role for you!
Our client, a leader in managed and professional services, is seeking a Project Manager who will be responsible for managing requests, prioritization and delivery to their Oracle system.
We are searching for a “Hands-On” PM who has considerable experience with intake and managing requirements for execution.
Experience with Oracle is a must; however, you will be able to partner with Oracle technical resources to manage and complete the projects. Requires someone with high levels of communication and collaboration.
- Coordinating with cross-functional stakeholders to identify and prioritize Oracle enhancements and customization requesting and project execution.
- Creation and Implementation of project plans, requirements documents, and workflows.
- Managing all task deliveries within a project.
- Providing communication throughout the project including requirements, timeline, resources, risk management, and problem resolution.
- Functioning as the single point of contact for delivery of all Oracle related programs and/or projects.
- Indirect people management.
- Demonstrating strong leadership skills.
- BS or BA degree; PMP or other Project Certification a plus
- 5+ years of Oracle experience
- 3+ years of Project Management experience.
Exemplar 360 is a talent and advisory partner focused on rapid-moving industries where business and technology converge. Our success as a company has been grounded in our ability to complete challenging assignments where time and precision are highly critical. With a range of recruiting, staffing and consulting services, Exemplar 360 operates with the speed and efficiency of a boutique firm.