Our client is looking for a high level Manufacturing Manager for one of their locations in Temecula, CA! You will be overseeing their production and assembly operations for their fast-paced, high volume injection molding plant. This position will be reporting directly to the Plant Manager and leading 100 employees on their 40 Injection Molding machines, 6 Spreader Assembly and 2 Sprayer Lines.
They offer extremely competitive benefits including: Health, Dental and Vision coverage, Fitness club reimbursement, an Unbelievable 401K match (up to 7.5%) and discounted stock purchasing program (15% discount). They are offering a very competitive salary along with a 15% bonus for this role!
If you are looking for GROWTH into future manufacturing positions, this is the opportunity for you! You must be ready for the possibility to relocate in 2-3 years to another one of their locations on NW or corporate. The growth with this company is endless!
What I need to need to see from your resume/background:
- Bilingual (Spanish-English) HIGHLY preferred, but if not, must be conversational
- Come from high volume, fast paced, multi-line food, beverage, or CPG packaging, injection molding or bottling manufacturing plant
- Extremely professional and well articulate with strong production experience
Some other nice to have’s:
- - Working knowledge of all facets of manufacturing including continuous improvement, team building, safety, associate relations, quality, and customer service.
- - Good oral and written communication skills and strong leadership skills are required.
- - Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- - Must be able to effectively multi-task, problem solve in a fast paced environment and the ability to manage, motivate and train others to achieve required goals.
- - Strong computer skills are required.
- B.S. degree in engineering (highly preferred), operations management, supply chain management or related field.
- - 5-7 years overall manufacturing experience.
- - Fluent in English and Spanish.
- - Experience in a supervisory or lead role, specifically experience in associate development and safety.
- - Experience in one or more of the following functional areas is required: manufacturing, distribution, raw materials purchasing, inventory planning controls management, sales and customer service.