RN Director Rehab Acute Care
Our client is a 500+ bed facility and proud to be the area's leading health care facility in quality outcomes performance. In addition to receiving an A Rating in Patient Safety from the Leapfrog Group since fall of 2015, it is also the area's first Accredited Chest Pain Center and Breast Imaging Center of Excellence.
They have asked us to identify an outstanding nurse to lead their rehabilitation department of over 50+ beds!
The Director ensures high quality, patient-centered care through oversight of the overall function and staffing of the unit(s)/department(s) in addition to forecasting, planning, and budget monitoring. The Director fosters a culture of accountability and collaboration and supports the development and implementation of strategies, policies, and procedures in support of facility objectives.
- Registered Nurse - Currently licensed as a registered professional nurse in the state in which he or she practices, in accordance with law and regulation. State of Florida license or appropriate compact licensure. If Florida is not the primary State on the multi-state license must establish Florida as primary on license within 90 days of hire or within 90 days of establishing residency in Florida (whichever is sooner) is required.
- National Nursing Certification in Specialty or Nursing Leadership is preferred.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support – AHA or Military Training Network is required.
- CRRN is highly preferred, must obtain within 6 month of hire.
- 1+ years of experience in healthcare required.
- 1+ years of experience in a leadership role required.
- 3+ years of experience in healthcare preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or other approved education plan required.
- Master’s Degree is preferred.
Our client offers an aggressive compensation program, an opportunity to live on one of the best beaches in the United States, and unlimited growth opportunities!
For prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the link below:
Click here to apply online