Our client, an energized company with a high-impact culture in food, is searching for an experienced Quality Assurance Supervisor . This company consistently challenges and disrupts marketplace/common business conventions and are respected for their great brands, great foods, high margins and consistent results. Be an exciting part of building something BIG!
Job Summary - Independently implements programs within given functional areas of the food safety and QA group, under limited supervision. Responsibilities for supporting the implementation of relevant processes and procedures and the daily execution of activities related to their functional area.
Main Position Responsibilities
- Gathers/studies data to understand trends and issues in order to provide input to decisions related to product safety/quality in areas of assigned responsibility.
- Provides technical and decision-making support and/or data analysis in managing situations and issues relative to quality and/or food safety.
- Gauges and evaluates effectiveness and assures continuous improvements in assigned areas of responsibility.
- Participates in cross-functional teams to assure effective implementation and adherence of QA initiatives, along with process improvement of suppliers, under limited supervision.
- Interfaces with company facilities towards an ongoing effective relationship with packaging material suppliers.
- Collaborates outside of FPRA organization to drive efficiencies and effectiveness with regards to food safety and quality.
- All other duties as assigned.