Orthopedic Physician Assistant
Job ID 950
Location: Naples, FL
Looking to work for the Best of the Best cutting-edge Orthopedic Surgeons? Dr has been ranked top Ortho Surgeon since 2004, Best Orthopedic Dr since 1998, and former Department Head of Cleveland Clinic. Private practice in Naples, Florida is looking for a experienced orthopedic P.A. responsible for day-to-day clinic patient care as well as surgery center. Must have knowledge of medical theory and disease processes to assist in providing orthopaedic care to patients.
* Both clinical office and surgical experience is a must!
* Ability to obtain and keep privileges at the hospitals and surgery centers where doctor performs surgery and patient care
* Must be available to attend to hospitalized patients who come in for physician during his “on call” duties on 24 hour basis
* Current Florida Certified Physician Assistant license (PA-C)/ Graduate from accredited Physician Assistant program
* Current BLS certification
Salary: $100K-$120K w/full benefits
If interested, please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org