We have a need for qualified, experienced individuals for several Project Manager positions.
- Requires 5+ years' experience with project management in the glass and glazing industry; Projects up to $3M
- Product knowledge and experience with storefront, window wall, commercial windows, stick & custom curtainwall, storefront doors, hardware and glass
- Ability take-off and order materials, coordinate and manage a Commercial Project from start to finish without supervision, and attend job site meetings
- Ability to read blue prints and specifications to determine architects' intent
- Excellent knowledge of the glazing industry and growing trends that impact the business
- Experience with using estimating software and Windows software such as WORD, Excel and Internet
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills with customers, suppliers, architects, management & site personnel, etc.
- Ability to coordinate with field personnel
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Competitive Salary DOE and benefits package included
Keywords: Window, windows, door, doors, residential window, commercial window, entry door, storm door, storm window, patio door, frame, frames, door frame, patio enclosure, sunroom, solarium, vinyl window, fiberglass window, aluminum window, wood window, fenestration, building material, building product, building products, mechanical, operations, quality, roofing, architectural, architectural metals, architectural, glass, glazing, glass & glazing, façade, storefront, glazier, curtainwall, curtain wall, interior, project manager, senior project manager, sr project manager, estimator, senior estimator, sr estimator, estimating, superintendent, field superintendent, kitchen, bath, surface, solid surface, decorative surface, shower, install, installation, mirror, roofing, solar, fence, deck, rail, power systems, hardware, aluminum, aluminum systems, NGA, float glass, commercial, commercial glass, estimating, estimator, extrusions, siding, distribution, metal, sales, sales manager, sales rep, sales representative, territory sales, territory representative, territory manager, territory rep, account rep, account representative, district representative, district sales, territory district manager, district manager, regional sales, regional manager, regional representative, area representative, area sales, area manager, national sales, national sales manager, national sales account manager, vp sales, vp of sales, vice president of sales, commercial sales, residential sales, director of sales, sales director, plant, plant manager, plant superintendent, product manager, production, production manager, production engineer, production supervisor, cad, drafter, cad drafter, cad designer, technical manager, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, systems engineer, engineer, engineering, engineering manager, engineering director, director of engineering, vp engineering, vice president of engineering, design engineer, product engineer, product design, manufacturing manager, manufacturing engineer, engineering manufacturing manager, manufacturing supervisor, manufacturing director, director of manufacturing, vp of manufacturing, manufacturing vp, vice president of manufacturing, manufacturing vice president, president, ceo, coo, evp, maintenance, maintenance manager, construction, contractor, commercial construction professional, general contractors, preconstruction managers, project superintendent, electrical contractors, specialty contractors, industrial contractors, piping, building automation, bas/bim systems, mechanical contractors, fenestration, kitchen, bath, roofing, solar, siding, fence, deck, rail, power systems, engines, lawn, garden, landscape, architectural, stone, masonry, metal contractors, mechanical, process, division 8, division 10, hardware, hollow metal, capital equipment, manufacturing, operations, operations manager, purchasing, quality, structural, program manager, field operations, mep