If you are currently an experienced Engineer working within a Lean Manufacturing operation and responsible for plant floor manufacturing process improvements and Lean Manufacturing initiatives and looking for growing and dynamic company that recognized their talent with generous bonuses and opportunity to advance rapidly, then we are interested in speaking with you. The company is a market leader in their business segments and have grown through organic growth and acquisition. The company has an exceptional benefits package and will cover the cost of relocation for this role.
The individuals we are looking for must have the following for consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Technical or related.
- 3+ years of experience as a Manufacturing, Process Engineer, Industrial Engineer or similar
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing and lean tools
- Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Experience working in a manufacturing plant responsible for process improvements and lean initiatives
The selected individual will be working as part of a team of talented plant engineering professionals to make significant and ongoing process improvements within the manufacturing plant using Lean Manufacturing Tools. The role will be responsible for scrap reduction, Key Performance Indicator achievement, eliminate waste, improve safety, create and maintain work instructions for products, support all of the value streams within the plant and manage projects daily.
The plant is a well equipped and world class manufacturing operation with multiple value streams and many manufacturing steps which is mostly automated.