Environmental Manager (HS&E Department Head) – Great Opportunity!
Company: Our terrific client is an established, well-respected integrated oil & gas exploration, production, and refining company, and is known for its progressive leadership team, over-the-top employee appreciation, and outstanding opportunities for advancement! This company truly values and takes great care of its people, has an empowering work environment, and provides a fun, inclusive culture that embraces safety, integrity, and teamwork.
They have an exceptional opportunity for an Environmental Manager!
What You Will Do: As the HS&E Department Head, you will manage the refinery Environmental Department and its staff of 6 engineers and specialists. You will lead and direct all environmental management practices and programs to ensure air, water, and solid waste regulatory compliance.
Local Community: Friendly mid-size town and community, 4-season climate, affordable real estate, good public and private schools, regional airport nearby, and many outdoor activities including hiking, biking, boating & fishing.
Education and Experience You Will Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- 10+ years of overall environmental plant experience, including 5+ years of direct refinery process experience
- Experience managing & supervising environmental teams in a collaborative style
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Knowledge of Federal and Ohio Environmental regulations
- Experience with NPDES permitting and wastewater recycling & reuse systems, including deep well injection, is desired
- While not required, a Master's degree in Engineering or Science, PE license, Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), Qualified Environmental Professional (QEP), and Registered Environmental Manager (REM) are beneficial
This job offers a great salary, competitive benefits, & career growth!
If you would like the opportunity to join a growth company (during CV-19) in a great quality of life location, we want to speak to you. Please submit your resume to be considered for this outstanding opportunity.