My client, located in Cookeville, Tennessee, is looking for Process Technicians to join its team. There are openings for both day and night shifts (12-hour shifts). Excellent benefits package included.
- High School diploma with technical school experience preferred.
- Experience with molding process, mold changes, start up, troubleshooting and repair.
- Knowledge of various injection molding machines and processes, robotics and end of arm tooling options.
- Requires 2+ years of work experience and knowledge in molding.
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics, and electronics.
- Electrical and mechanical ability.
- Prior experience with Process Controls.
- Forklift license (will train if needed)
- Certified Process Molding Technician certificates are a plus.
- Set up injection molds and related equipment for sample runs and production runs.
- Monitor gauges, pressures and temperatures on molding machines
- Troubleshoot and correct process problems and insure machine up time
- Monitor cycle times and part quality – direct and train operators on process and SOP
- Document and report mold and equipment related problems
- Work with supervisor on employee assignments
- Follow all established processed and procedures without deviation
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If you are looking for a stable company that will offer you career advancement and meet the above requirements, please send your resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews are being scheduled NOW.