Job Title: Project Manager - Commercial Construction
Location: Columbus, OH
About the Company: This Company has an excellent reputation and presence in the Commercial Construction industry across the state and region. In business for more than 70 years, the company offers a dynamic workplace and accessible opportunities for advancement. The company also offers industry-leading compensation, with highly competitive salaries and benefits.
Role Overview: In this influential role as Project Manager, you will be responsible for delivering on full contractual obligations and managing superintendent’s on-site performance of subcontractors, service providers and suppliers. This position will also be responsible for ensuring the contracts stay on schedule and within cost. Building and keeping relationships for continuing business
Minimum Background Required:
- Four Year Degree in Construction or related field is preferred
- At least 5 years’ experience managing ground up/renovation projects
- Market rate apartment, podium, senior/assisted living construction experience is a plus
- Strong track record of delivering high quality results
- Flexible and accommodating
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite and other construction software
- Confident, self-motivated individual able to work under pressure
- Ability to multitask and coordinate numerous activities and people to achieve maximum efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Please submit your resume/project list and we will contact you to get the interview process started.