Charlotte, North Carolina
We are searching for a talented Production Supervisor for our client in beautiful NC!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC injection molding manufacturing company in the Charlotte, North Carolina area is searching for a 12-hour night shift plastic injection molding Production Supervisor. This position will direct the activities of hourly production staff on the assigned shift. Prior experience over production in an injection molding company is required. Company offers excellent benefits and salary.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Direct operators with respect to production volume and quality
• Confer with other management to establish working schedules connected with production
• Establish accountability and goals used for performance evaluation
• Interview, select and train employees
• Maintain production records in the data system
• Maintain adherence to company policies, safety and housekeeping practices
• Maintain good employee relations and take proper disciplinary measures when required
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret manufacturing documentation and reports
• Ability to effectively present information to plant management
• Ability to solve practical problems, follow instructions and lead a team
• Detail oriented, self-motivated and have a desire to succeed
• 5 years supervisor experience preferred
• Plastic Injection Molding experience with large tonnage required
Education: High School graduate or equivalent
KEY WORDS: Plastic, Plastics, Injection, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Supervision, Production, Process
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.
For more information please call 336-308-8291