My client is a global provider of document capture and language-based technologies that integrate across the information lifecycle. Starting from Doc scanning and text recognition to data analysis and knowledge extraction. They help customer optimize their business process and action information by transforming it into accessible and useful knowledge. They have one of the largest global research centers in Artificial intelligence.
They are growing and profitable and looking to bring on a Demand Generation Manager in the Milpitas, CA area.
- 4+ years of B2B marketing
- Experience executing and optimizing campaigns in Marketo
- Expertise in email marketing, ABM, digital marketing, social media and trade shows/ event management
- Possess entrepreneurial mindset and enthusiasm for creating a new program and driving adaption
- Develop, plan, and implement dedicated demand generation activities aligned with their strategic business and brand objectives
- Develop strategies to reach target audience and help deliver sales results through marketing projects/events success
- Be a key point of contact for Sales team to provide marketing support re available content and event calendar
- Research local and global events based on target industries and verticals, develop the optimal events and programs mix, and secure stakeholders buy-in on events plan.
- Support demand generation initiatives such as customer meetings and local seminars with booth property structure, giveaways, etc
- Founded in 1989/ Privately held
- $150m in revenue
- World leaders in their industry
- KMWorld named them among “100 companies that matter in knowledge Management”
Base: $90-110k +7.5% Bonus