As a Mortgage Loan Assistant, you will work in tandem with our Loan Officers to assist and support the various aspects of the loan process. Though you're prohibited from performing activities that require Federal or State Mortgage Licenses, you'll play a critical role in securing loans for our customers and will gain exposure to the mortgage banking business.
- Assist assigned loan officers with loan submissions and document follow up
- Administrative copying, scanning, and filing of loan documentation
- Gain exposure to the loan process (applications, credit reports, disclosures, transcripts, loan programs, etc.)
- Develop marketing materials to promote services and offerings
- Ability to multi-task in an environment where priorities and needs change quickly.
- Strong problem-solving, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven ability to interact effectively with a team.
- Prior customer service or mortgage banking experience is a plus.
The management team is tenured and talented, nearly 80% of them promoted from within, so you’ll find mentors who can share their knowledge, provide career guidance and encourage your success. Benefits include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive Health, Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) (Full-time employees are eligible to contribute immediately)
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Vacation and Holidays