A well-respected company and leader in the food packaging world is looking for a strong and experienced Operational Excellent Manager. Acting as a change agent for leading continuous improvement initiatives including development and delivery of training materials and programs, this is a critical role for the site. Looking for a passionate leader with a proven history of delivering results via continuous improvement efforts and bringing certified training to the table (LSSGB/BB, CQE, etc).
Continuous improvement experience is required (obviously) in a high speed, highly automated manufacturing plant. With a family style culture (a “big company that acts small”) and size (multiple plants around the country and world) it allows for broad career growth and advancement – as their low attrition demonstrates. Oh, and they have a strong total compensation plan and an amazing relocation package!
- Bachelor's degree (Operations or Engineering preferred) and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in continuous improvement and demonstrated leadership experience
- Associate's degree with more than 10 years’ experience in CI
- Manufacturing experience is a must have; working in a highly automated, high speed environment is preferred
- A3, SMED, FMEA, Visual Factory, Kaizen, Gemba, VSM, and use of other similar tools must be clearly understood and readily demonstrated
- Must bring excellent communication skills and a desire to invest in the organization, spending time on the floor and getting to know the team members