CNC Night Shift Supervisor
Manufacturing – Metal Fabrication
Siter-Neubauer & Associates has multiple opportunities for CNC Night Shift Supervisor. Growth is in full force and company is looking to hire very quickly! This is an opportunity to work with the leading manufacturer of premium production firearms for over 40 years!
- POC for Production Manager and designated operators
- Communication of daily production
- Audits other’s work
- Solve problems to ensure and improve safety, quality, and productivity performance
- Responsible for production output and reports deficiencies to production manager
- Assign operators to their work stations, monitor attendance
- Administrative duties: performance review, ADP notes, time, and attendance.
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent experience
- 5 yrs. experience in manufacturing required
- 5 years of experience in leadership required
- 5 years of CNC experience preferred
- Ability to verbally communicate in English language
- Competent in Computer and software
Competitive salary with fringe benefits, PTO, Savings Plans & 401k, among other benefits are also available!
Contact us today for an interview.