District Sales Manager (Industrial Automation / material handling equipment)
Our client; a provider of industrial automation products/components has an immediate need for a Territory Sales Manager based out of a home office in Portland Oregon OR or Seattle Washington WA. Selling sensing products; sensors, controls, transducers for factory automation, material handling
- Develops sales territory as a factory direct salesperson, traveling to new/existing customers accounts to sell electrical industrial automation products.
- Selling to multiple verticals including factory automation, material handling, etc.
- Develops/implements sales plan, along with sales forecasts/budgets.
- Recommends NPD ideas/existing product enhancements.
- Coordinates with Inside Sales team.
- Attends trade shows.
- Travel 70%+ within Portland, OR and Seattle, WA
* Capital equipment sales background is preferred "selling Overhead crane, monoral, conveyor and related material handling systems.
- 3+ year’s sales experience selling $2M+ annually developing a sales territory.
- Experience selling to OEM’s, Distributors, End Users, Engineering Firms, Contractors.
- Sales experience developing the Pacific Northwest.
- Experience selling across multiple market verticals.
- Work from Home Office inside sales territory.
- Travel - Willing to travel 70%+ within Portland,OR and Seattle, WA
Bachelor’s Degree or related experience
$70,000 - $90,000 Base Salary + Bonus = $125,000+ Total Comp opportunity
Please send all inquiries and resumes to email@example.com and reference 4359JE in the SUBJECT line.
Photoelectric sensors, fiber optic light guides, registration sensors, uv sensors, ultrasonic sensors, level sensors, inductive proximity sensors, linear transducers, cylinder/valve sensors