Excellent opportunity for a Lending Compliance Analyst with a well-capitalized, regional financial institution consistently ranked one of the top performing in the nation.
The Lending Compliance Analyst is responsible for ensuring the Bank’s policies, procedures, and practices comply with appropriate laws and regulations. The Analyst promotes regulatory compliance by reviewing, evaluating, and measuring regulatory requirements against lending operations and operational changes and develops, implements, and monitors policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance with designated laws and regulations. Responsible for HMDA, CRA, and CDL testing, analyzing, and reporting as well as for reporting on community development activities and the CRA public file update.
- Analyze new and pending laws and regulations which directly affect the Bank’s lending practices and operations and assist in the development and/or revision of appropriate policies and procedures to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Perform quarterly Fair Lending and CRA self-assessments. Perform periodic self-assessments and reviews of other lending regulatory requirements related to the Bank’s enterprise risk program, audit findings, compliance calendar, or other emerging risk factors.
- Review Bank advertising and marketing materials prior to publication to ensure compliance with appropriate regulatory requirements. Make recommendations as required.
- Work with management and staff in the areas affected by regulatory changes to ensure understanding and implementation of new policies and procedures.
- Act as a liaison with examiners, regulators, internal/external auditors as it relates to compliance examinations, process, or procedures.
- Prepare reports for senior management that summarize new and revised interpretations of regulations and report actions required and the communication/implementation plan of regulatory changes.
- Administer the Bank’s CRA program, maintain CRA documentation, and provide appropriate CRA training, as needed.
- Coordinate CRA and HMDA data integrity and support annual CRA/HMDA submission process.
- Work with the Training Department to update policies and training materials as needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of banking experience with specific involvement in compliance assessments, regulatory examinations, and/or other audit-related activities.
- CRCM designation, prior bank regulator work experience, and/or completion of American Bankers’ Association Compliance School(s) preferred.
- Proficiency with Questsoft preferred.
For further consideration regarding this and/or other opportunities please inquire confidentially to email@example.com or call 916-850-2437. All inquiries held in strict confidence. Thank you for your interest.