Executive Recruitment Project Coordinator / Recruiting Specialist
Come join a healthcare industry leading executive recruitment firm – MedLeaders Group! Our company is growing and as a member of our team/family you will have access to the best training in the industry, leverage your knowledge and experience, improve your work/life balance and gain full control of your earnings potential!
As a Project Coordinator specializing in recruiting, you will:
- Work with various tools and software to identify, qualify, and recruit candidates for our client companies while developing expertise within a specific industry niche.
- Source passive candidates through networking via phone and through complex internet research to provide timely and innovative results.
- Communicate directly with candidates to screen and arrange interviews.
- Prepare recruiting and hiring reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends.
Great people skills and the ability to communicate well on the phone are essential to this job.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred.
Benefits and perks include:
- Casual dress, every day of the week!
- Awesome loft-like workspace, with ping pong, gym, lounge and cafe.
- Flexible work hours.
- Great central Long Island location, right off of the LIE.
- Opportunities to continuously challenge yourself, innovate and improve.
Explore the world of executive recruitment at MedLeaders Group – We partner with the best to place people first!
Please direct all inquiries to: