My client is an established national supplier of cake products. This 3rd generation family-owned bakery was founded over 100 years ago in Northern Georgia and remains there to this day. We are searching for a Production Supervisor to help direct the operation of shift production, including checking formulas, assigning work tasks, monitoring procedures and schedules, and assuring adherence to company standards.
- Ensure production lines are running efficiently
- Strive to meet production goals
- Lead employees by providing direction, training, leadership, coaching, and discipline
- Plan and adjust work assignments of personnel to cover all phases of production
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in bakery production
- High School Diploma
- Degree Preferred
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit for you, we should talk.