Do you love diving into data sets? Would you enjoy telling stories and helping others see the benefit of data-based decision-making?
The day to day responsibilities for the Data Analyst candidate includes validating large data sets, creating reports using Microsoft Excel, and running SQL queries to help resolve issues with the database application. There will be a chance to learn how to use complex procedures and other tools on the job.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 2+ years data analysis and reporting
- SQL & Excel Proficient
- Experience pulling data to present large amounts of data and information to leaders on a monthly and quarterly basis and able to provide recommendations for improving data processes
- Flexible, adaptive and team player
- Strong organizational skills
- Collaborative with the ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders
Exemplar 360 is a talent and advisory partner focused on rapid-moving industries where business and technology converge. Our success as a company has been grounded in our ability to complete challenging assignments where time and precision are highly critical. With a range of recruiting, staffing and consulting services, Exemplar 360 operates with the speed and efficiency of a boutique firm.