Plan, organize and direct the corporate engineering division for this global design, fabrication and erection contractor in Houston. Engineering design, new product development and existing product line improvement. Excellent compensation program including bonus potential, full benefits and relocation expense assistance.
• Selects, develops, trains and supervises staff
• Selects proper design concepts and fundamental technology for new products or existing product improvement
• Oversee design of above ground oil and water storage tanks (API 650/620 and AWWA D-100), foundations and piping
• Development and implement policies, procedures and programs
• Approve and submit proposals to management for allocation of funds from the department budget
• Plan and formulate aspects of R&D proposals
• Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects
• Work with manufacturing, operations and quality managers
• Develop and implement department budget
• Negotiate contracts with consulting firms
• Work with sales in developing product requirements for new markets
• BS degree in engineering, MS degree useful
• Have problem solving and analysis skills
• Project management experience
• Hi level of technical capacity
• Communication proficiency
• Leadership skills
• Financial management background
2283g-Manager of Engineering
Visit our website for more details www.mriheadhunter.com
This position is being offered through Management Recruiters of Bonita Springs, Inc., who proudly supports Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employment. We are committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply. Unable to sponsor or transfer H1 visas at this time.
Design, Engineering, Structural, Tank, Steel, Concrete, AST, Engineer, Drawing, Manager, Management, Technical, R&D, project management, budget, financial.