Highly respected global company needs a Maintenance Supervisor to lead experienced team in a Central Illinois based multi-shift operation. We have placed several talented people with this client company!
Responsibilities: Manage maintenance tenured lead personnel and technicians in troubleshooting electrical, plant utility, and mechanical problems. Coordinate engineering projects for process and packaging line expansion and equipment upgrades. We need a manager with the ability to initiate and lead changes in maintenance record keeping and preventive and/or predicting maintenance schedules.
This is a Day Shift position. Act as Plant Maintenance Manager during his absence.
- 6+ years maintenance experience with 2+ years supervisory or management experience.
- High School, Tech School, Some college coursework preferred. Industry training and work assignments can be a substitute for college training.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Ammonia Refrigeration Expertise highly desirable.
- Computerized Preventive Maintenance Management experience.
- Experience with packaging machinery and automated case packing machinery, troubleshooting and repair.
- We seek a manager with solid shop floor hands on maintenance and training expertise.
- Ability to read and interpret machine diagrams and electrical drawings.
- Capital projects engineering and management experience.
- Expertise in GMP’s and Food Safety Management programs.
Compensation: Base salary plus bonus, excellent benefits, and relocation assistance. Great boss!