**Role is in Rock Hill, SC - relocation ok**
Interesting opportunity for an E-commerce guru to take our well-established client in Rock Hill to the next level by developing an e-comm strategy and store. This role will be responsible for assisting the Director of Marketing in all digital marketing activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase online market share and sales.
• Understanding of the development of web application and software development
• Sound knowledge of Agile software development
• Sound knowledge of CMS systems with focus on e-commerce and campaign management (Kentico a plus)
• Extensive experience in handling Application Lifecycle Management, ALM (Jira or Azure DevOps)
• High e-commerce affinity
• Sound understanding of the interaction of ERP business processes in connection with e-commerce and CMS systems
• Has the ability to formulate local market requirements clearly and precisely in the form of development requirements
• Team player to develop the CMS
• Local product owner of campaigns and assignments
Travel up to 30%
If you are interested in learning more, please send me your resume. OR, if you know someone who would be a good fit - I love referrals!