Position – ATL-7
Please reference this specific position code when applying.
Management Recruiters of Davidson is the premier Talent Acquisition firm specializing in all segments of the Building Products / Materials Industry with an emphasis on Window, Door, Glass and Glazing.
Our client is a rapidly growing organization with a proven track record of success. If you are a dynamic Maintenance Manager with proven experience in the Fenestration industry and a passion for building a Maintenance team, we are very interested to speak with you immediately.
We will review all hand’s-on Maintenance Management backgrounds associated with build-to-order (BTO) fabricated products with a highly preferred preference from Windows, Doors and Glass Fabrication.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Management of the Maintenance Department with direct reports
- Manage Preventative Maintenance of all Production Equipment
- Hand’s-on management with all repairs and troubleshooting of production equipment
- Responsible for reading all drawings, schematics, wiring diagrams, codes and manuals to accomplish maintenance with limited disruption to production.
- Conduct annual performance reviews of assigned reports
- Will manage all hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical and mechanical equipment for the facility
- Will consistently use software to record daily tasks and update parts inventory
- Be involved with evaluation of new equipment before, during and after installation
- Collaborate with Operations Management to plan the annual sales budget for supplies and equipment.
- Other duties will include maintaining the overall building, participation in Safety initiatives, interacting and assisting employees with various maintenance needs.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION – To be successful in this role you will need:
- Technical degree with a concentration in Industrial Technology (preferred)
- 5 years of experience in Maintenance for a BTO fabrication/manufacturing environment
- Prefer direct experience from the Fenestration Industry (Windows and/or Glass fabrication)
- *Knowledge of GED Automation Equipment is highly preferred*
- Proven leadership and ability to drive a maintenance team with a hand’s-on approach
- Demonstrated ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees
- Strong background with industrial electrical and mechanical repair is required.
- Must be proficient with PLC controls, Computers, CNC equipment and Servo motors.
- Formal training in hydraulic, pneumatic, electricity and electronic control systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Production equipment programming a plus.
- Machine shop experience preferred
This job description is not intended as a complete list of all job duties. The incumbent may be required to perform other duties and tasks.
Keywords: Window, windows, door, doors, residential window, commercial window, entry door, storm door, storm window, patio door, frame, frames, door frame, patio enclosure, sunroom, solarium, vinyl window, fiberglass window, aluminum window, wood window, fenestration, building material, building product, building products, mechanical, operations, quality, roofing, architectural, architectural metals, architectural, glass, glazing, glass & glazing, façade, storefront, glazier, curtainwall, curtain wall, interior, project manager, senior project manager, sr project manager, estimator, senior estimator, sr estimator, estimating, superintendent, field superintendent, kitchen, bath, surface, solid surface, decorative surface, shower, install, installation, mirror, roofing, solar, fence, deck, rail, power systems, hardware, aluminum, aluminum systems, NGA, float glass, commercial, commercial glass, estimating, estimator, extrusions, siding, distribution, metal, sales, sales manager, sales rep, sales representative, territory sales, territory representative, territory manager, territory rep, account rep, account representative, district representative, district sales, territory district manager, district manager, regional sales, regional manager, regional representative, area representative, area sales, area manager, national sales, national sales manager, national sales account manager, vp sales, vp of sales, vice president of sales, commercial sales, residential sales, director of sales, sales director, plant, plant manager, plant superintendent, product manager, production, production manager, production engineer, production supervisor, cad, drafter, cad drafter, cad designer, technical manager, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, systems engineer, engineer, engineering, engineering manager, engineering director, director of engineering, vp engineering, vice president of engineering, design engineer, product engineer, product design, manufacturing manager, manufacturing engineer, engineering manufacturing manager, manufacturing supervisor, manufacturing director, director of manufacturing, vp of manufacturing, manufacturing vp, vice president of manufacturing, manufacturing vice president, president, ceo, coo, evp, maintenance, maintenance manager, construction, contractor, commercial construction professional, general contractors, preconstruction managers, project superintendent, electrical contractors, specialty contractors, industrial contractors, piping, building automation, bas/bim systems, mechanical contractors, fenestration, kitchen, bath, roofing, solar, siding, fence, deck, rail, power systems, engines, lawn, garden, landscape, architectural, stone, masonry, metal contractors, mechanical, process, division 8, division 10, hardware, hollow metal, capital equipment, manufacturing, operations, operations manager, purchasing, quality, structural, program manager, field operations, mep