Are you interested in "catapulting" your career ? If you want to advance and be part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US with multiple plants and still growing, this position may be right for you.
PRODUCTION OPERATIONS MANAGER
- TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION YOU NEED THE FOLLOWING MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/BA or equivalent in Business, Engineering, Food Science, Agri-Business, Management, other related field.
- 5+ years of relevant PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT experience in FOOD MANUFACTURING FACILITY REQUIRED
- Manage the team and create accountability, an environment of Continuous Improvement and LEAN, TPM and inspire to be the best and reward those that take risks and achieve.
- Meet production, cost, up-time and operational goals.
- Define, develop, and deliver the road-map for operational excellence in collaboration with the plant team and leadership in a food manufacturing environment
- Drive results and engage the team as a hands-on leader by effectively motivating, inspiring, and driving a plant production and maintenance team of supervisors, and hourly associates for career progression and learning
- Head up improvement initiatives, LEAN, continuous improvement and oversee projects and direct implementation of operational procedures from beginning to end
- Drive continuous improvement when it comes to Safety, Quality, Cost, and Production
- Create a positive team dynamic that adapts to the ever-changing business
- Maximize plant process efficiency in converting raw materials to product
- Coach production facility leadership to master competencies needed to operate and drive long-term growth
- Drive YOY cost and efficiency improvements, including raw materials, labor, and overhead
- Identify, implement, and maintain efficient processes for all products
- Act as owner and steward of product quality by ensuring systems are in place to protect brand and enhance satisfaction
- Ensure compliance with applicable State and Federal government regulations
US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD REQUIRED
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years food product manufacturing leadership experience.
- Must have experience in baking, ready to eat foods or similar food products that involve extensive packaging
- Must have HACCP, SQF, USDA exposure.
- Able to think on your feet and make decisions quickly with multiple line changes and product requirements.
- Excellent communications skills