We have an immediate need for a Plant Mechanical Maintenance Engineer to join the maintenance / reliability group with a world leader in mineral / chemical manufacturing. This international company is looking for an experienced mechanical engineer that has worked in maintenance group for chemical plant or paper mill or mining operations or chemical plant or refinery operations. Must have experience with rotating equipment, maintenance operations and equipment upgrades. Looking for hands-on experience in preventative maintenance programs and root cause analysis, troubleshooting and vibration analysis.
This is not a position for a mechanical design engineer
This multiple plant operation has been in place for over 100 years and is very stable. This is a key role with advancement and growth opportunity! Yes, you could say that this opportunity has it all:
- Joining an International Provider of minerals / chemicals with 14,000 employees worldwide
- Career growth in a stable environment
- Great cost of living with lower than average housing cost and higher than average appreciation
- Great weather with 350 days of sunshine
- Career stability / growth
- If you like being outdoors, you have mountains, desert, biking, hiking, snowboarding / skiing, boating, parks, desert motorsports and golfing!
This key role has a very strong compensation and benefits that include medical/ dental insurance, FSA account, 401k match, Life / ADD insurance, disability, paid vacation, disability and education reimbursement. An extensive corporate relocation program provided.
Forward your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S in Mechanical Engineering
- Looking for consistency in employment
- 5+ years of maintenance / reliability experience in fixed and machinery equipment within a mining operation or pulp mill or refinery or chemical plant.
- Background / experience working on maintenance of plant equipment and upgrades including industrial construction projects
- Preference for reliability experience.
- Experienced with rotating equipment vibration analysis and oil analysis
- Skilled in using root cause analysis to failed equipment to determine and eliminate cause(s)
- Experienced performing preventive / predictive maintenance and repair activities for critical plant equipment
- Must have a hands-on attitude and be willing to roll up your sleeves and work at all levels of the organization.'
- Experience in supporting plants that are in continuous operation.
- Working knowledge of API, ANSI. ASME, ASTM NEMA, NFPA, RAGAGEP, and OSHA standards
- Familiar working on common process equipment such as rotating equipment, dryers, valves, motors, piping, compressors, pumps, vessels, furnaces, heat exchangers, filters, etc.
- Able to optimize equipment operation
- Skilled with best preventative / predictive maintenance practices.
- Professional certifications are a plus
- Experience with raw material conveyor systems is a plus.