This bank received 5-star rating from Bauer Financial! They are a well-respected and growing bank that has a strong presence as they have been in market for decades. They provide great team/working environment and are a strong believer in work-life balance. Position available due to upcoming retirement.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
- $150,000 to $225,000 (depends on experience) plus bonus
- Member of Executive Leadership Team
- Outstanding benefits package
- Relocation package provided
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Responsible for information technology functions for this growing bank.
- Manage disaster recovery, cybersecurity, and other technology infrastructures.
- Oversee development, implementation, and operations of IT systems.
- Research and recommend new technology that best meets business and system requirements while improving cost effectiveness, increasing efficiency, and improving customer service.
- Manage and develop staff and ensure they have training, knowledge, and guidance needed.
- Must have experience working in banking / financial services industry.
- 10+ years IT leadership / management experience.
- Bachelor’s degree; IT related field preferred.
- Project management and strategic planning & execution experience.
Apply in confidence for immediate consideration. You can be assured that the credentials you provide us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission.
Job ID: 8498
View All Jobs at: www.mriwausau.com/job/
Our office ranks in the top 70 offices worldwide, placing us in the company’s top 10 percent! We have a combined experience of over 60 years in recruiting with award winning individual experience. Management Recruiters of Wausau specializes in banking throughout the Midwest. Locally, we’ve been recognized by our local Chamber of Commerce as a Small Business of the Year! Our philosophy is to help you make decisions that are best for you and your family.