The company is an industry-leading packaging company that is becoming one of the most trusted suppliers of injection-blow molded plastic containers. Using both custom packaging solutions and stock containers they supply to all regions of North America. We’re looking for an experienced Tooling Engineer to join their team in Paris, Illinois.
A qualified candidate will have:
- Understanding of blow molding and injection molding processes.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience as a Tooling Engineer.
- The ability to use Injection Mold Tool Repair.
- The ability to manage tool preventative maintenance logs and preform preventative maintenance when required.
- Understanding of how to track tools and run reports for current and new programs when they arise.
- Support for all engineering changes that happen within the facility and the company when needed.
- Must understand the hot-runner machines, valve gate controllers and manifolds.