My client, a leading General Contractor, is searching for a Project Manager for their Saint Louis location. The PM will be responsible for the overall project performance and customer satisfaction. You will take the project from early design development to completion.
In this position you will:
- Work with the owner early in the process in order to facilitate the design process with the chosen design professionals
- Oversee the buyout process and select subcontractors and material suppliers
- Monitor, review and evaluate project status and performance to include schedule, cost control, quality assurance, safety, and monthly pay applications
- Present progress reports to upper management on a monthly basis
- Keep all parties informed on issues that could affect the project and propose possible solutions.
- Conduct bi-weekly job site meetings on site
- Coordinate with the Superintendent to ensure safety, quality control and schedule are in compliance
- Remain cost conscious and aware of every aspect of the project at all times
- Develop and maintain client and subcontractor/supplier relationships to generate new and repeat business
To qualify for this position you must have the following background:
- BS in Construction Management/Engineering
- 5 or more years of experience with a General Contractor
- Relationships with St. Louis metropolitan area subcontractors and material suppliers that are accustomed to working on industrial, multi-family, healthcare, commercial, just to name a few
- Ability to effectively make sound decisions under tight deadlines
- Ability to organize, plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results
- Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company values and mission statement
- Ability to be proficient in computer based project management software including Timberline, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, etc.
This company is a different kind of Construction Company. Many companies talking about the importance of relationships, but not many deliver. Because the work they do depends on their ability to successfully facilitate and manage work, it is critical to they create value along the way.
My client is very motivated to hire and this position won’t be around for long. For consideration please forward a Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will contacted within 24 hours.