Position Type: Full-Time
Duties and Responsibilities:
Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Establishes team projects and processes.
• Analyzes and tracks data to provide insights to grow the online business.
• Identifies cost-saving opportunities and potential process improvements.
• Assures the training, development, and performance of their team’s staff to retain a motivated, professional workforce that achieves their career objectives.
• Serves as the primary link between their team’s staff and leadership to assure understanding of company goals, objectives, and opportunities for improvement.
• Consults with leadership on the development of their team's strategy.
• Advises leadership to source external vendors for applicable services when appropriate.
• Recruits and recommends qualified employees for their team’s staff positions.
• Approves all time-off requests for direct reports.
• Establishes and communicates job responsibilities and performance expectations to their team to assure mutual understanding of desired results; resolves internal or external barriers that prohibit successful goal achievement.
• Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as communicates and models the core values, of the organization to create a sense of teamwork and membership among employees.
• Coordinates data extractions from internal sources for new products, product updates and product discontinuation.
• Coordinates marketing for all online third party platforms, including promotions, pricing and content creation.
• Liaises with regions to ensure timely and efficient communication flow.
• Consults with the business to effectively design and streamline applicable processes within the organization.
• Keeps up-to-date on external best practices and relevant changes to their field/area; communicates updates to leadership.
• Builds and creates alignment across interdepartmental teams.
• Creates, manages and optimizes product listings on third party platforms.
• Manages the process of analyzing competitive data provided from third party platforms to enforce retail strategies.
• Manages their team by driving projects and tasks to completion through effective prioritization, work planning, resource allocation, and cross-functional collaboration.
• Implements and manages all online retail strategies and retail changes.
• Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, eCommerce, or a related field.
• Prefer 5 years of progressive experience in eCommerce, Market Research, and retail operations.
• A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• Ability to develop direct reports, harnessing individual talents and advancing skill sets for the benefit of the team.
• Ability to recommend, interpret, and apply company policies and procedures.
• Ability to develop rapport, trust, and open communication that enhances the growth and performance of direct reports.
• Works cooperatively and collaboratively within a group.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Prepares written material to meet audience and purpose.
• Establishes goals and works toward achievement.
• Thinks critically and analytically.
• Ability to stay organized and multi-task in a professional and efficient manner.
• Effective time management; manages productivity.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
- competitive wages and benefits, including:
- 401(k) Plan
- Company 401(k) Matching Contributions
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- PerkSpot National Employee Discount Program
In addition, eligible employees are offered:
- Medical, Prescription, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Generous Vacation Time & 7 Paid Holidays
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life, Dependent Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance