Position ID #3728MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
Ideally located a little over one hour south of beautiful Lexington Kentucky, our client who has been in business for well over 50 years, is a manufacturer of products for the automotive industry and supplier to customers all over the world. We are searching for an independent, purchasing professional with strong leadership experience to join their team as the Purchasing Manager for the facility. If you are a great communicator and an analytical thinker, you are exactly the person we are searching for. The successful Purchasing Manager will be responsible for overall supervision and direction in the purchasing department, leadership for all purchasing, the development of sources and suppliers, and coordination of business plan objectives as just a few of their responsibilities.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
• A 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree is a Must
• 4 + years of purchasing experience in an automotive or related manufacturing or production environment
• Previous supervisory or management experience
• Experience with global sourcing and purchasing
• Knowledge of inventory practices, supplier evaluations, transportation, logistics and continuous improvement
• Experience with TPS (Toyota Production System), TS16949, IATF16949, ISO14001 or QS9000 are pluses +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate