Position ID #3727MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Position Description
Ideally located in desirable and growing Fayetteville North Carolina, our client is a national organization that believes in fostering a workplace and community that values respect, integrity, diversity and success. This stable opportunity offers an inclusive work environment, excellent benefits, outstanding bonus potential, paid-time-off and a competitive salary package. Our client is searching for a self-motivated and organized leader to join their team as an Assistant Grounds/ Landscaping Manager. This individual will be part of a team and responsible for directing activities related to grounds keeping, landscaping, pesticide management, costing and recording keeping as just a few of their responsibilities.
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
• 3+ years of experience working for a landscape company or contract
• 1 + year of experience supervising, leading or managing personnel in a landscaping or grounds management company
• Ability to apply and obtain various licenses including the North Carolina Landscape Contractor License and North Carolina Pesticide License
• Computer literacy experience including Microsoft Word, Excel, Power-Point and Outlook
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• This opportunity will require passing a background check due to the nature of the position
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate