The Maintenance Technician will perform proper diagnosis of any malfunctioning machinery, general repairs, installing new equipment and systems and preventative maintenance programs on all assigned machinery as directed by their supervisor. Great opportunity for people that know about plumbing or mechanical repair.
- Performs preventative maintenance on plant facilities and equipment as well as Mobile/Service DI water treatment equipment.
- Maintain preventative maintenance records for Mobile/Service DI equipment
- Install new equipment or rearrange existing equipment
- Performs building and ground maintenance
- Practices good safety procedures in order to keep self and others injury free. Follows EHS policies and procedures
- Follow good housekeeping practices by keeping maintenance and tool storage area neat and clean as well as timely cleanup of work area after each job is completed
- Is available on call for emergency repairs as needed to keep plant in good running order
- Perform confined space entry in small tanks with 14X18" manways
- Travel for field repair and install if needed
A qualified candidate will have:
- HS Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of PVC plumbing or mechanical repair and maintenance work experience or training.
- Ability and willingness to perform physical duties such as lifting, climbing, working at elevated heights, and manual dexterity.
- Ability and willingness to work confined space entry
- Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
- Ability and willingness to read documents and implement such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to handle and lift 50 lbs.
- Willing to travel
- Possess a valid driver's license and clean driving record history