A growing Co. with Global sales of $800 Million in 42 countries is looking for a CNC Programmer at their division in MA. Excellent pay rate + OT + Bonus + Benefits + Partial Relocation
Job Posting #2079R
Job Title: CNC Programmer
Location: Franklin, MA
Relocation: Prefer Local. If needed, client will give a small sign on bonus to assist in relocation
Compensation: Hourly Rate of $35 - $40 + OT (around 8 hrs per week) + Profit Sharing Bonus
Benefits: Full package including medical, dental, vision, and 401k
Our client is a growing group of global companies in business for 35 years with locations in 42 countries with sales of around $800 Million.
Division Info: This position is in their Power Solutions division, service the Aerospace and defense industries. They have 2 machine shops in Franklin and Hingham, MA. These non-union shops produce custom low volume but high precision metal and plastics parts for critical applications.
Under minimal direction, the CNC Programmer will program high precision (+/- 0.0002”) vertical/ horizontal milling and Lathe machines as well as some 4th + 5 axis machines using CAMWorks software. Candidates without CAMWorks experience will NOT be considered.
Candidate Must Have:
- Min. 5 years of CNC programming experience for milling machines including 4th & 5th axis as well as surface machining programming
- Min. 2 years of experience with Solidworks
- Min. 3 years of experience with CAMWorks
- Min. 2 years of experience with fixture design including the application of modern clamping
- Clear understand of milling process to achieve tight tolerance (+/- .0002) part configurations
- Complete understanding of GD&T how to achieve specified tolerances by both process & tooling
- Min. 5 years prior hands-on experience of setup on CNC milling machines ( this is not a setup position but need someone with shop floor experience to be successful in the position)
- Must be able and willing to interact and work with shop floor setup & Machinist personnel
- A “can do” attitude and team player
Candidate Nice to Have:
- Understanding of Aerospace and Defense Industry
CNC, GD&T, CNC Programmer, Solidworks, CAMWorks, fixture design, Lathe, Milling, Machinist, Aerospace, Defense, G-code, machining, 5 axis