Chief Revenue Officer
We have a tremendous opportunity for someone to drive revenue growth for a New York City based community bank. This position plays a critical role in maximizing the bank’s operating performance and achieving the bank’s financial goals. While overseeing all lending, retail, and the bank’s marketing efforts, the Chief Revenue Officer will maximize loan and deposit growth through effective planning, development, and implementation of business development strategies. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with a passion for growing sound, profitable deposit and credit portfolios (both consumer and commercial); a strategic vision for growing revenue in a community bank; and experience managing revenue generating functions. If your career goal is to take ownership of a bank’s revenue growth strategies, here is your chance.
Here is what our client offers:
- An opportunity to be “heard” where both your opinion and time are valued
- An opportunity to grow, coach, and develop the team of lenders
- An opportunity to make a significant contribution and help lead this bank into the future
- Wonderful team based environment. Very low political and/or bureaucratic environment
Here is what our client requests:
- 10+ years of leading retail and commercial banking with an emphasis in commercial real estate and business lending
- Previous senior level sales, marketing, operations or revenue operations experience
- Strong decision making and organization development skills
- Experience managing functions and staff
- A history of meeting/exceeding production goals
- It is a plus if you have consumer and commercial lending experience, and have worked in both a big bank and a community bank
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please apply using the “Apply” link. If you have questions about this opportunity, feel free to call Kevin O’Connor @ (724) 837-6338.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.