Our client is an automotive supplier located near Warren, MI. They are continuing to grow their market share and product line as a premier supplier of high-quality stampings and assemblies for the automotive industry. The entire company is committed to providing exceptional service at every level and to exceed the customer’s expectations. If this is the type of the company that you would like to be associated with, you will want to contact us as soon as possible.
The position is responsible for achieving customer satisfaction by communicating quality policies and programs, solving problems, developing and managing countermeasures and following-up on supplied parts, design related to issues on metal fabrication and weld subassemblies, as well as complete assemblies shipped to OEM customers.
The following are the key job requirements and/or experience required for the position:
- Education: BSME, BSEE, or Engineering Degree.
- Automotive Experience: Ideally, the candidate would have a minimum of 5-years’ experience with an automotive manufacturer or a major Tier 1 supplier. Key areas of expertise include IATF 16949 documentation, FMEA, 8D, SPC and the PPAP process.
- Quality Support: This position will require someone to exercise a leadership role be the liaison with suppliers for problem identification, root cause, countermeasures, confirmation of countermeasures and supplier improvement. The successful candidate must have excellent problem-solving skills and be a hands-on person.
- Strong Interpersonal Skills: The candidate will be required to work with a wide variety of people at the local plant, at the customer’s location, the Corporate Headquarters and various suppliers. We need someone who understands how to work in a consensus environment.
- Computer Skills: Computer expertise is required, especially MS Word and Excel.
The base compensation is $80,000+, but if you are an exceptionally well qualified candidate, our client will pay a higher compensation. The company offers an excellent benefit program that includes medical, dental, 401K, etc.
If you are interested in this opportunity, and you have the experience and meet the job qualifications, please apply on-line at www.ClearFieldTalent.com and click on Current Positions and click on job # 0220-0168, click Apply and follow instructions. If you meet the qualifications that the client seeks, you should receive a response within 48 hours.
We respect your privacy and will never submit a resume to a third party without your permission. You can be assured that the information you give us will never be forwarded to any company without your specific, direct permission in advance.