Assistant Administrator of Construction and Engineering
Our Client is a large, Level one Trauma, community owned hospital in west Texas and they are in need of a DYNAMITE Assistant Administrator of Construction and Engineering. The Hospital is growing and adding on to the existing facilities as well as building new clinics and ERs. Therefore this Asst Administrator will oversee all physical plant construction, renovation, restoration and major repair programs at any facility associated with the healthcare system. The position also oversees major construction projects and related budgets in addition to overseeing the Engineering (Facilities/Plant Management) department.
This position is critical to the hospital's mission and vision and ensures the community continues to benefit from award winning care.
- STRONG hospital and clinic construction management background overseeing major construction projects.
- 7 years of progressive leadership experience.
- Experienced in budgets related to construction projects.
- Experience overseeing engineering/facility management.
- Bachelors degree required.
- This position reports to the COO.
- Oversees Engineering and Construction departments.
- Masters Degree preferred.
- Politically skilled with a demonstrated ability to successfully navigate initiatives through a public structure.
- Possess the ability to build consensus and facilitate interdisciplinary resolution to issues.
- Well-developed interpersonal and public relations skills.
- Demonstration of well-developed management and leadership skills with clinical staff, non-clinical staff management, patients, and community organizations.
- Able to develop relationships through interpersonal skills and professional reputation, allowing for the development and maintenance of trust and respect from both internal and external constituencies.
- Effective communication (written and verbal).
- Establishes and strives to achieve performance standards.
- Creative, energetic persona with a strong public relations ability, professional demeanor, and attitude is essential.
- A high degree of motivation and self-achievement is essential.
- Culturally sensitive.
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred.
Salary is competitive and benefits are among the best in the industry. With a retirement benefit that allows you to be fully vested in 8 years, employee retention and satisfaction is high.
If you want to join an organization that constantly challenge themselves to be the best for the community and garner incredible benefits too.
For prompt and confidential consideration, please apply to the link below:
Click here to apply online