This position is integral to the function of our client. The chosen candidate will perform the following tasks as well as those required by daily business demands:
- Assure all machinery is in working order
- Repairs/Rebuilds pumps, motors, gearboxes, conveyors and related equipment as needed.
- Inspects and performs daily maintenance on all machinery, mobile equipment and cranes
- Perform welding, repair and fabrication
- Assist Supervisor in planning and scheduling of maintenance duties
- Replace/repair electric motors
Westport One consistently ranks as one of the top 10 offices within the MRI Network system, which consists of more than 700 offices worldwide.
Our search consultants are Engineering/Manufacturing "industry insiders" working specifically with salespeople, sales engineers, and technical engineering positions such as civil, structural, mechanical, electrical, industrial, and environmental.
Any inquiries relating to this ad will be kept confidential.
To learn more about our organization please visit us at www.westportone.com.
To apply for this position, submit your resume by choosing one or more of the following:
- ***CLICKING “APPLY NOW” ON THIS PAGE*** (PREFERRED)
- Email your resume in WORD format to email@example.com. Please refer to job reference code JW/Mechanic in the subject line.
- Fax resume with cover letter to: 314-991-9586. Attention: Kim Carlson. Please refer to job reference code JW/Mechanic
NO CALLS PLEASE