Vice President of Franchise Sales
I am working with a very well known and respected healthcare group that is poised for continued growth. This group is looking for a VP of Franchise sales who has experience in franchise sales. This person needs to be a self-starter that can help this group continue to grow.
Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan designed to expand the company’s franchise network into all the remaining open domestic open territories.
- Interfacing with the Executive Team to facilitate seamless franchisee on-boarding and long-term unit level performance
- Evaluation of candidate profile and process to ensure alignment with Company objectives and value proposition
- Supplementing external sales resources (third party consultants, brokers, etc.) with in-house sales initiatives (sales expositions, direct mail, road shows, internet, direct solicitation, etc.)
- Tracking and working all sales leads through the entire spectrum of franchise development activities, including targeted marketing, promotion, sourcing, application, and disclosure of FDD
- Screening and processing applications, ensuring high quality franchise partners are prospected, qualified, and selected; additionally s/he will coordinate all prospective franchise qualification activities, including coordination of disclosure process, compliance with all record-keeping requirements, background and financial review, and coordination/facilitation of Discovery Days
- Implementing and managing third-party sales consultant relationship and ensuring franchise sales objectives are achieved, providing leadership to consultants in executing franchise sales activities on behalf of the Company.
- Developing and executing functional business plans and budgets in accordance with the organization’s strategic plan and key financial objectives
- Recruitment of philosophically aligned and performance-oriented development team members
- Evaluation and ongoing development of concept positioning and messaging
- Ongoing analysis of sales processes and tools
- Leading franchisee transfer transactions
- Continued enhancement of CRM system
- Development of third-party franchisee lending relationships
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (PHI) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Parameters of access, use and disclosure are further defined by the organization or department.
- Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum five (5) years successful national franchise sales experience.
- Flexibility to travel as required in order to meet personal objectives.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Proven track record in dynamic unit growth franchise environment.
- A reputation as a strategic and conceptual thinker with ability to develop strategic plans and direct implementation of tactical plan elements.
- Sales aptitude with proven ability to proactively and assertively seek and generate sales leads and aggressively pursue and close deals; known as a goal-oriented self-starter who works well independently with minimal supervision.
- Negotiating skills with the ability to seek, find, and apply win-win scenarios for both the organization and prospective franchisees.
- A reputation as a brand ambassador, representing the brand and the organization in a positive light, utilizing all available resources to make a lasting and favorable impression.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a positive attitude and a willingness to share knowledge.
- The highest caliber of work ethic and integrity.
- In depth knowledge of effective sales techniques.
- Strong technical skills combined with practical application, problem solving skills and a proactive approach.
- Leadership skills and strategic vision necessary to help build long term value.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills.