CAREER OPPORTUNITY! - IMMEDIATE HIRE!
FACILITIES ENGINEER / FACILITIES ENGINEER - MEDICAL DEVICE – SOUTHEAST US
Fortune 500 Medical Device Manufacturer located in Southeast US currently has career opportunities for Facilities Engineers. Join an industry leader on the cutting edge of Medical technology and advance your career now!
The facilities engineer must manage/implement projects related to plant facilities/utilities including but not limited to energy conservation, electricity, HVAC, process compressed air, steam, potable water, chilled water, pest control, and water for injection (WFI).
- Utilize the Building Management System (BMS) to track the plant environmental conditions
- Lead project teams and personnel as needed to accomplish project/area objectives
- Manage capital projects (develop and maintain schedule as well as estimate and hold to budget)
- Interpret, modify, and improve building prints and utility drawings
- Program utility controls/monitoring systems using industrial processor (Allen-Bradley) and Scada systems
- Assure work orders and PM’s are performed in an efficient manner and reported as required
- Inspect, monitor, assess and assure the facility and equipment remains cGMP compliant and in a constant state of audit readiness
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering discipline with 3 to 5 years of experience
- Working knowledge of facility utilities such as steam, potable water, chilled water, cooling water, HVAC, and compressed gases is preferred
- Working knowledge of energy conservation is preferred
Interviewing Now! This is a direct hire opportunity with very attractive Benefits and compensation.