My client is a privately held, international food manufacturer who has a heritage that spans decades. They maintain more than 15 manufacturing facilities that serve retail, foodservice, and food-ingredient trade channels. They have been seeing a dramatic growth here in the United States. Their portfolio includes a wide variety of their products, in fact, products you would recognize.
We are currently searching for a Quality Manager(due to a retirement) for their facility in the Lakeland, FL area. The plant has a good Plant Manager and there is a good team at this site.
- BS degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience
- The preference on product experience is beverage, wine, etc.
- PCQI & HACCP as well BRC preferred
- Have knowledge in laboratory testing procedures including chemical, microbiological