Mold Repair Technician
Hiring for a Mold Repair Technician in plastics manufacturing!
How to Apply: Submit your resume in Word format to Angie Craven at AngieC@roxboro.net
A leading PLASTIC molding manufacturing company located in Danville, Virginia is searching for a 1st shift Tooling Mold Repair Technician. Company offers excellent pay, bonus potential and benefits.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Troubleshoot, repair and maintain plastic injection molds
• Work with quality to improve quality efficiencies
• Process set-ups, quality checks and mold installations
• Maintain optimal mold performance by maintaining balance and cavitation
• Operate tool shop equipment, (CNC & Conventional) including Tig & Micro welding
• Ability to understand and utilize all types of precision measuring tools, micrometers, calipers & dial indicators
Requirements include but are not limited to:
• 3 years experience in mold maintenance and repair of injection molds
• Flexibility to work overtime as required
• Written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Rack or Stack Molds a plus
• Ability to multi-task in fast paced environment
• Lean, 5S & Six Sigma a plus
Education: High School Diploma, Journeyman certification preferred
KEY WORDS: Plastics, Plastic, Injection Molding, Manufacturing, Mold Repair, Mold Maintenance Technician, Mold Maker, Tooling Technician
Doing business with Carolina Plastics Recruiters: Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain your property in our possession which will not be forwarded to any client without your prior approval.