We are currently working with a top 5 national solar developer that develops, finances, owns and operates distributed generation and community solar projects in key markets. As their team quickly grows, they are looking to add a Solar Project Manager to their engineering team. This person will be responsible for supporting projects during all stages of development, engineering and completion.
The Project Manager will assist with some Engineering work, taking preliminary designs to roughly 50% completion before handing them off to EPC partners. Once a Project has been handed off, the Project Manager will oversee the construction phase through commissioning.
To be successful, you will need:
- 4 year engineering degree or degree in a related technical field preferred
- Minimum 3 years solar industry design and project management experience
- Experience in solar (PV) project design or project management and technical development work.
- Experience in AutoCAD, PVsyst and other technical software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Who we are:
Peak Demand is the leading executive search firm focused on solar, renewable energy, and energy storage. Our recruiting specialists are well-connected in the industry, working with some of the largest and fastest growing companies in renewable energy. We’ve placed some of the top Business Development, Engineering, and Operations professionals in the industry that have contributed to over 6 GW of installed solar capacity for our clients.
To learn more, contact Jon Semingson at 916-565-2813 or Jon@inpeakdemand.com.