Position: Construction Project Manager – Immediate Need!
Location: Fayetteville, Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, North Carolina
My client, an award-winning General Contractor in NC, is looking to add a Project Manager to lead projects in the Sandhills & Triangle Markets of North Carolina. This company has a long standing, positive relationship with commercial public - private, along with Higher Education, Multifamily/Continuing Care & Healthcare markets. They have been in business for more than 30 years and are continuing to grow. In this position, you will not have to travel long distances for projects and can be home each night.
The ideal Project Manager will have a diverse background in Commercial Construction—focused on a variety of projects including wood, concrete, metal and steel frame structures including apartments, student housing, assisted living, schools K-12 and universities, hospitals, office, retail, etc.
- High School Diploma is required, BS degree in Construction Management or related field is preferred
- Experience as a superintendent and/or project engineer in Commercial Construction that includes hands on in the field work history
- A general Commercial Construction background with ground up projects of $5M-$25M
- Project history that includes Multifamily/Apartments; wood frame & podium concrete is a major plus!!
- Other projects: retail, office building, healthcare, other commercial work from start to finish, ground up and renovations / rehabilitations
- A self-starter mentality and the ability to manage small and large complex projects
- Longevity with previous employers is vital, no job hoppers
This company offers competitive salaries, bonus, a team environment, being home each night and so much more.
If you’re interested in beginning the interview process and learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume and project history.