My client is a group of leaders dedicated to delivering and creating innovated food service and retail food products that meet and exceed your expectations.
They are growing in all of their plants and we are currently searching for some talent who have an entrepreneurial spirit, believe there’s always a better way and are excited about bringing the best of their unique skills to make their team stronger.
We are currently searching for a Food Safety & Quality Manager for their site in the Raleigh, NC area.
There will be several individuals reporting to this position. This site will provide a lot of opportunity for growth because they will be significantly increasing their volume in the very near future.
To be considered for this position, it will be important to have the following in your background:
- BS degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in a leadership role within the quality department
- Must have experience in a food/beverage manufacturing plant
- Experience with FDA and/or USDA Rules and Regulations
- HACCP Certification preferred
- Experience facilitating food safety/quality training events