Job Description Title: Demand Planning Manager
Ref No: 1046
Location: Greater Cleveland, OH area
We’re currently working with a “best-in-class” consumer goods organization that is number one in their niche. As this organization has been awarded the “most trusted brand” in their category over the last three years, it is hard not to get excited about this opportunity.
As a result of their on-going growth and due to a recent promotion, they are looking for the right person to join the supply chain planning team and help take the demand planning processes to the next level.
- Demand Planning Manager reporting to the Director of Planning;
- Managing 4 direct reports;
- Develop and maintain a rolling forecast and drive the entire forecasting process for strategic business unit;
- Protect the financial performance of the strategic business unit by identifying potential supply chain issues;
- Participate in Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) meetings;
- Participate in the financial budgeting process;
- Advise sales and marketing of variances between existing forecasts, plans and actuals.
- Highly energetic individual with at least 5 years finished goods forecasting / demand planning experience;
- Experience managing others;
- Experience with consumer goods / retail industries;
- Effective use of supply chain planning applications (i.e. SAP APO, JDA, Demantra, Logility, John Galt, etc.) and MS Excel;
- Proven track record of success in similar role.
- Compensation commensurate with experience;
- Full benefit package including medical, dental and 401(k);
- Sorry, but no Visa sponsorship available.