Position ID #9064MRI
Email resume to: email@example.com
Brief Company & Position Description
Located near the North Carolina /South Carolina border, not too far from the Charlotte area, our successful client is a world-wide provider of custom and toll chemical manufacturing and blending services for over 25 years. Our client has exceptional capabilities in a wide range of processes to save their customers money and retain customer confidence in the industry. Our client offers a competitive compensation package, and career advancement opportunity. As this is a confidential search, further information about the company and the exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.
We are searching on our client’s behalf for an experience hands-on Production Supervisor for 2nd shift with experience in a chemical environment. If you are an outgoing, driven and self-motivated team player that believes in creative, out-of-the-box thinking; apply today! The successful Production Supervisor must be an individual who is comfortable being out on the production floor. If you are looking for a rewarding career in a stable world-class organization, apply today!
EMAIL YOUR RESUME ALONG WITH A CONTACT NUMBER YOU CAN BE REACHED AT.
MUST HAVES REQUIREMENTS:
• 5+ years of hands-on manufacturing experience in a Chemical Production/ Processing environment
• Previous supervisory experience
• A clean safety record with a focus on advocating for safety
• Experience planning and assigning work, implementing policies and procedures and recommending improvements in production methods, equipment, operating procedures
• A strong mechanical aptitude with Root Cause and Corrective Action familiarity
• A minimum of an Associates (AS) Degree but additional years of experience will be considered in-lieu of a Degree
• Must be within a commutable distance. No relocation assistance is provided
• BS Degree is a plus +
• Our client (Due to the confidential nature of this opportunity, further information about the company, product & exact location will be provided by the account executive if you are contacted.) is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran. EEO/AA/m/f/vets/disabled.
• All applicants will receive an automatic system response. Your application will be held in the strictest of confidence and will remain ‘your property in our possession’ which will not be forwarded to our client without your prior approval.
• This position is open to qualified candidates who have work authorization for the listed location. All candidates must have the on-going legal right to work within the country where the position is located.
• Our client will make an offer up to the salary shown above. Salary commensurate with experience, qualifications & current compensation of the successful candidate