Essential Job Accountabilities
1. Manage job controls to ensure compliance with contract, budget, schedule, forecasting and job costing.
2. Develop and maintain project schedule to ensure work is completed on time and under budget.
3. Manage project engineering assignments to ensure work is completed on time and under budget.
4. Manage project engineering activities to ensure compliance with company, contract and schedule requirements.
5. Provide technical support in construction planning, quality control, interpretation of design, application of construction methods, resolution and documentation of design conflicts, and constructability reviews to ensure successful job completion.
6. Develop, implement and administer project engineering procedures and other work controlling documents to ensure clarification of roles.
7. Represent company, project and/or department during client and project management meetings to ensure effective communication.
8. Develop and maintain all job reporting and logs to ensure project compliance.
9. Supervise, direct, and mentor project staff to ensure individual development and that project standards are met.
10. Effectively lead a team in the implementation of processes associated with the performance of various scopes of work to ensure that project goals are met.