Human Resource Generalist Recruiting
Bowling Green, Kentucky, United States
Franklin, Kentucky, United States
Experience: Experienced Professional (Non-Manager)
Education: Some College
Category: Human Resources
Industry: Manufacturing & Dist / Other
Company: Iris Recruiting Solutions
Salary: $60,000 - $65,000
Reference ID: RpMDYN
Date Posted: 10/21/2021
Overview: The HR Generalist/Recruiting Specialist will be responsible for supporting the full plant recruitment needs of a large manufacturing operation, including recruiting, scheduling interviews, background check administration, assessing departmental needs by meeting with hiring managers and teams to better build job descriptions, tracking activity through candidate tracking system and keeping the process organized, being a professional first contact to new candidates.
The HR Generalist/Recruiting Specialist will provide recruitment and selection services for Human Resources and Leadership team. This position delivers highly qualified candidates, while advancing the Company Brand and Recognition across numerous markets and professional communities. Oversee the full lifecycle recruitment, selection, placement, and talent management process while maintaining excellent relations with hiring team, candidates, and the community at large.
- Key Team Member of Human Resources Team for a large, manufacturing plant.
- Manages the full life cycle of the recruiting process.
- Works with external strategic recruiting partners to source and hire the best talent.
- Maintain accurate documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers’ interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Works cooperatively with all members of the staffing team to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
- Develops ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
- Coordinate job fairs with local organizations, schools, technical colleges, and other venues.
- Mange the internal job opportunity process.
- Maintain and present up-to-date recruitment and selection data for leadership team, corporate, launch teams and auditors.
- Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of hiring managers and in accordance with company guidelines.
- Contribute to continuous improvement and cost reduction activities.
- Work under critical deadlines and heavy workloads with minimal supervision.
- Develop and maintain a network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Create and foster relationships with colleges and diverse professional organizations to attract and recruit alumni and diversity candidates.
- Upholds company standards, principles for excellence, safety, inclusion, fairness, dignity and respect.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Prescreen candidates. Create and present prescreening questions to hiring managers for collaboration and approval.
- Manage and coordinate all communication with candidates.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
Qualifications and Required Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years in full lifecycle recruiting, preferably in manufacturing (experience as a HR Generalist or HR Supervisor desired).
- Creative mindset for suggesting ideas that improve talent pool sources.
- Experience providing Talent Acquisition support to multiple functions.
- Ability to develop and communicate appropriate metrics, interpret trends, and adjust strategies as needed in response to change.
- Customer focused, adaptable, has strong follow up and organizational skills
- Direct knowledge of recruiting and talent acquisition strategies and practices.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems Required.
- Recruiting experience using social media.
- Computer skill including MS Suite, Word, Excel.
Recruiter - REMOTEFlorida, United States
Pennsylvania, United States
Recruiter The Recruiter Partner will be responsible to successfully support fulfilling our client’s needs by identifying qualified candidates while embodying PrincetonOne’s core values. Accountabilities: Strategic Recruitment and Sourcing – 70 Candidat...Date Posted: 10/20/2021 Recommended
Electrical Power EngineerHenderson, Kentucky, United States
Power Engineer Engineer Are you a Power Engineer with high voltage experience and working knowledge energy engineering, electrical engineer that deals with the generation, transmission, distribution, and utilization of electric power, as well as the de...Date Posted: 01/27/2021 Recommended
Talent Acquisition SpecialistSmithfield, NC, 27577
The Q Works Group
Talent Acquisition Specialist Parent: Diversified industrial manufacturing company with $15 Billion in sales and 56,000 employees worldwide. Division: Manufacturer focused on Clean Air with operations in 22 countries with over 3000 employees. Culture: ...Date Posted: 08/31/2021 Recommended
Robotic MIG Welding Project EngineerFranklin, Kentucky, United States
Kentucky, United States
Iris Recruiting Solutions
Overview: The Welding Engineer is Responsible for company compliance and innovation in welding technology, primarily robotic welding applications for the assembly operation. The Welding Engineer will be the critical customer interface to assess and ide...Date Posted: 10/21/2021 Recommended
Installation EngineerIndiana, United States
Kentucky, United States
Michigan, United States
Management Recruiters of University Circle
MRI of University Circle has partnered with a leading equipment manufacturer that is expanding their footprint across the United States. We are seeking Installation Engineers in various metropolitan areas around the country. These roles will be remote,...Date Posted: 08/16/2021 Recommended
CPO/Clinic Manager - Established PracticeKentucky, United States
The Newell Group
We are currently searching for a CPO to manage a busy clinic in Southwestern, KY. The organization is a dynamic private practice with offices in multiple states and a huge presence in the Midwest. The CPO/Clinic Manager will see a variety of patients i...Date Posted: 07/29/2020 Recommended
Health and Safety Manager OpportunityHenderson, Kentucky, United States
Health and Safety Manager Opportunity Are you an EHS professional with experience managing and leading a team and the Health, Safety and Security program for a plant? Are you looking for a position where you would be working in a team environment and w...Date Posted: 10/01/2021 Recommended
General Maintenance ManagerHenderson, Kentucky, United States
Innovative General Maintenance Manager Are you a Maintenance professional with experience in a fast-paced industry that is looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking for a position where you would be working in a team environment and where you will...Date Posted: 06/23/2020 Recommended
Quality Department SupervisorFranklin, Kentucky, United States
Russellville, Kentucky, United States
Iris Recruiting Solutions
To lead the Quality department in order to successfully meet the divisions goals and objectives. Manages all aspects of the quality for the plant, including new product and existing products and have direct reports in quality including engineers, techn...Date Posted: 10/21/2021 Recommended
Plant Quality EngineerFranklin, Kentucky, United States
Iris Recruiting Solutions
Position Title: Quality Engineer Location: Southern Kentucky or Northern Nashville Suburbs Summary: The Quality Engineer will be a key part of a Quality Team for the operation over a million square foot of manufacturing space with many different manufa...Date Posted: 10/21/2021 Recommended
Maintenance SupervisorHenderson, Kentucky, United States
Maintenance Supervisor Are you a Maintenance Supervisor with experience in a fast-paced industry that is looking for a new opportunity? Are you looking for a position where you would be working in a team environment and where you will achieve exception...Date Posted: 01/20/2021 Recommended
2348m - Director, Electric Transmission and DistributionHenderson, Kentucky, United States
Management Recruiters of Bonita Springs
Directs operations, maintenance, construction and design of the electric transmission and distribution system while ensuring safe, reliable power delivery to Henderson Municipal Power and Light Customers. Oversees the maintenance and repair of the vehi...Date Posted: 10/20/2021 Recommended
Talent Acquisition RecruiterCalifornia, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Siter-Neubauer & Associates
Talent Acquisition Recruiter – Healthcare - California Opportunity Alert! Interviewing Now! World class Medical Device manufacturing company Join a Global Leader in developing the most advanced Medical Device implant systems in the world. Our client de...Date Posted: 09/28/2021 Recommended
Manufacturing EngineerLouisville, Kentucky, United States, 40201
Management Recruiters of Tallahassee
The company is a privately held, state-of-the-art liquid silicone rubber injection molding manufacturing operation that’s fully equipped for automated 'lights-out' manufacturing serving the health care, food packaging, transportation, industrial/electr...Date Posted: 09/08/2021 Recommended
Human Resources GeneralistMaricopa/San Tan Valley area
Domer Recruiting Group, Inc.
Is Human Resources your specialty? Are you ready for your next exciting career move? Our client, an established leader in their market, is currently looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join their team in the Maricopa/San Tan Valley, AZ area. Th...Date Posted: 07/14/2021 Recommended